Friday, October 12, 2012

Rigging and More


This week I learned some basic biped character rigging, which was used in the top video. The stick figure man was made in about 5 minute just as a means of having something to rig up. Then I spent some time using the Skin modifier to connect to the biped bones to the stick figure mesh. When I got that setup how I wanted it I started animating him and putting him into different poses. Finally I choose to render out the scene of him walking across a floor and then up some stairs.

The second video, of a liquid being poured into a glass cup, was a little side project of mine this week. The glass cup is a simple cylinder with the center cut out of it. The liquid was made using the super spray particle system. In order to get the liquid to interact with and fill up the cup I used the Gravity tool and several UDeflectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment