Friday, January 18, 2013

Deep Space Expedition

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!                                              !(Do you get it? It is a big space)

This week was the week I have been waiting for, I got to see what everyone else has been working on and I got to present my video. The main goal that I had set, other than teaching someone about black holes  was for me to try and learn all sort of ways to use particle systems. I used the Super Spray, PF Source, and PArray particle systems to make all the visible components, that interact with the black hole. More importantly, this week signifies the end of 3ds Max and the beginning of Maya. Starting next week and continuing on into the near future will be the posting of work done in Maya, another Autodesk product that is similar to 3ds Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment